What do I need to bring/wear to class?
You will need to wear long pants (preferably denim) , long-sleeve shirt or jacket, full-fingered gloves, protective eye wear such as sunglasses or goggles. Over-the-ankle footwear is required as well.
- With little or no heel.
- No cloth or canvas "tennis shoes".
  Do I need to have a helmet ?
NWF State College provides helmets (3/4 and full-face). If you would like to bring your own helmet, you may do so as long as it is DOT approved. Half-shell DOT approved helmets are acceptable. If you do not have your own helmet and plan on using one provided by NWF State College, YOU MUST bring a do rag or head wrap with you to wear with the helmet.
  Do I need to have a motorcycle ?
NWF State College provides motorcycles.
  How much does the course cost and how can I pay?
The cost of Basic Rider Course course is $200, the Advanced Rider Course is $100.
  How old do I have to be to register for the class?
According to state law, you must be 16 and have restricted driver's license. However, NWFSC requires you fill out a concurrent form if you are under 18 at the time you register for this class. Effective July 1, 2008, this class is mandatory for anyone planning to obtain a motorcycle endorsement on their driver license.
  Will the class be canceled if it rains?
No. We will ride in the rain, just as you would in real-life. Bring a rain suit.
  Can I talk to someone about the course?
Call Mike Hulion at (850) 729-5209 or email at [email protected] if you have any questions.