- NWF State College Student Interning with Oregon's Institute of Marine Biology
- Winners Named in 29th Annual James and Christian LaRoche Memorial Poetry Contest
- Mallett Named Army ROTC Superior Cadet for 2014-15
- Collegiate High Senior Named Forensics Student of the Month
- Jazz Ensemble Members Earn Top Honors at Pensacola Jazz Competition
- Bethany Fralish takes lessons learned at NWF State College with her on path to become teacher
- Vanessa Payne meets all challenges to reach goal of bachelor’s degree
- Benji Bell named FCSAA Male Athlete of the Year
- NWF State College students advance to SkillsUSA National Championships
- Spotlight Example
- NWF State College Energy Savings: Chalk up a million for good behavior
Dr. Devin Stephenson Selected for Florida Association of Colleges & Universities (FAC&U) Board of Trustees
May 31, 2017
NICEVILLE- Dr. Devin Stephenson, President of Northwest Florida State College, has been selected to the Board of Directors for the Florida Association of Colleges and Universities (FAC&U).
Members of the FAC&U Board of Directors are chosen by member institutions. FAC&U members represent all sectors of higher education in Florida.
“It is always an honor to be recognized by our colleagues across the state,” said Dr. Stephenson. “I am grateful for the confidence my peers have placed in me to serve in this capacity, and I look forward to working with other members of the FAC&U board to advocate for and advance higher education in Florida.”
Established in 1933, the Florida Association of Colleges and Universities is the only non-governmental organization in the state of Florida that represents the common interests of all three sectors of the state's higher education system -- state universities; public community colleges; and private, independent colleges and universities.
Dr. Stephenson was selected by the NWF State College Board of Trustees on November 5, 2016, to be the fourth president of the college. Stephenson assumed his role as president of NWF on January 3, 2017. He also serves on the Board of Trustees for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools/Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) as a member-at-large.
For more information about FAC&U: http://www.facuflorida.org/index.php.